Friday, March 5, 2010

Bengalaru

On Thursday we left for Bangalore. It actually is now called Bengalaru. A name that is fun to say. In fact, I have been trying to say this word as often as I can. "I wonder if that man is flying to Bengalaru?"-- "What will we do when we arrive in Bengalaru?"-- "What is the temperature in in Bengalaru?"--etc. I am sure soon some one will tell me to stop.

Bangalore is the one place where it is very difficult to get Internet (IT capital of the world my foot)-- so I am not sure how often I will be able to post here (two days without Internet and I am already twitching).

The main reason we travel to the great city of Bengalaru is to see my aunt and uncle. They have a beautiful house in one of the suburbs called Whitefield. Usually, our visits to my aunt and uncles consists of visiting with family, eating ALOT of good Indian food, and shopping. This time, we have quite a busy social schedule as well. My aunt threw a giantic party for a friend on Friday night and today (Saturday) we are going to a Parsi wedding and then to another party. I hope to take lots of pictures!

On Thursday I missed my God daughter's birthday, so I am saying, "Happy Birthday!" to Jillian here. I hope she has a wonderful party today.

Here are few pictures from my aunt's party:

(my cousin Jehangir dressed like a prince)








(my aunt and the guest of honor)











No comments:

Post a Comment