To go along with the coolness of the pack, I filled it with fun things to keep me entertained during long plane rides and what not.
So here, for your consideration, the contents of my backpack:
- My journal-- A must have
- Books -- I brought with me Stones for Schools (The sequel to Three Cups of Tea), Kitchen Confidential, and The Guinea Pig Diaries (the last one was recommended to me by my friend Jessica).
- Knitting-- I have a scarf that was/is a Christmas present for my brother, perhaps I will finish it this trip. I also am knitting a pair of socks.
- My hat-- Yes, it is going to be in the high 80s where I am going, but what I have found out about India, is you can never be too sure about the weather.
- Aleve-- well, of course!
- My ipod-- I filled it with great songs and "How to Learn Spanish" podcasts. I figured Hindi would be too hard.
- My camera-- a given
- A digital picture frame-- so that I can show people pictures of my family (and my cats).
- Pop tarts-- while not featured in this picture, they are in there. I can't go on a trip without snacks ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment